</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Town of unfriendly not friendly people
[/ QUOTE ]
unfriendly, unfriendly people..that a way to put it!
I agree, there is a mixture of all those in all schools. In Clintwood, there are just as many thugs as us preppy rich kids. Most of the rednecks are in haysi though (per my experience). A Clintwood guy not liking Haysi...imagine that! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Town of unfriendly not friendly people
[/ QUOTE ]
unfriendly, unfriendly people..that a way to put it!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Im not really sure man, after 7th grade I never had him because Goode was always in my class and he grabbed goode by the throat and called him a n***er, and then there was that big lawsuit. I guess we were a bunch of thugs for him to flip out on a good kid like Goode the way he did.
Alrite this thread has officaly pissed me off, Dallasfan & lb_cat PLEASE grow up! Your post were uncalled for!
------
Even the best fall down sometimes=)
the hottest girl is from pound without a doubt...bekah stewart is probably the hottest girl out of all of these schools!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
I tried to edit my earlier post but the edit time had expired. I'd like to add Ashley Rose (11th grade) into Clintwood's Top 10 (err, 11 now). She is really pretty and one of the nicest girls in the school.
Bookmarks